Friday, March 4, 2011

February 2011


It has been a while since my last posting. So many things happened in February, it will definitley leave a mark in my life.I may say that my journey for 2011 starts in February. I left for Manila on the 16th February, a 6 days work and visit trip. I was born in Bataan but was raised in Malaysia and this trip was my very 1st after 40 over years. The flight was surprisingly short ( 1 hour 50 over minutes) and I touched Philippine's soil. The place shake the core of me, as if, just waking up from my slumber and I'm back to a familiar place, faces and languages, as if I slept for 40 over years and woke up..amazingly I can speak tagalog even though not perfect but I was understood perfectly well. We touched down at Clark , Diosdado Macapagal Airport, from here we headed towards Manila, a journey that took us through beautiful country side of paddy fields, provinces and jeepeneys. It took almost 3 hours for us to reach the Heritage Hotel in Pasay in the massive traffic jam, as we hit the city area in the peak hours of people heading home. After checking in we rested for a few minutes before heading towards Mall of Asia, a huge shopping mall just about 5 to 10 minutes drive from the hotel. 1st in our itinerary was to buy "sim" card for our mobile phone, need to report duty to my beloved wife back home. But ended up she calling me everytime because of convienience, I always ran out of credit, so we decided she call me :).I will continue my write up again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment