Thursday, September 26, 2013

Life



It has been few months now since my last post and everything are the same except my hairs
are thinning with silver streaks everywhere, muscles are less..hahaha..one can't stop the aging clock..tick tock..tick tocks.. approaching half a century fast and furious..looking back the 40 years or so.. where have I been in life..hmmm disappointed yes...but no regrets..I took life as it was and still will take it as it come. No my life is far from the life I dream of to be, no big house, no big bikes,no millions in my account, no holidays, no bling blings..but I'm truly thankful for what I have..the less the more I appreciate what I have..though that does not stop me from wanting better things :-) ..So bring on the half century..I meet you there when I reach that mileage.. Cheers and blessed days ahead of us..

No comments:

Post a Comment