Monday, April 18, 2011

Good morning yesterday


Monday blues, I'm still in sunday lazy mode. Drowsy of too much bejewel on FB. Watched a DVD movie yesterday evening, " The Way of the Warrior" Nice , love the settings, so much like 3D video games. Been lately thinking about my life, my birthday is just round the corner, to be exact it will be Saturday next week, not that I celebrate my birthday, just that after 40 over years, looking back at what I been through, it brought smile, joy and tears and no regrets, of course I wish I would have done better but so what, I take life as it comes. Love my family, my wife and our 2 fast growing beautiful kids. Been thinking of my late grandmother because her birthday falls a day earlier than mine, normally I would call or text her to wish her happy birthday, well gonna miss her this year. It is always like that when somebody is not around you, you start thinking or looking for them and what more now she is gone. Well life goes on, Happy Birthday mang , in advance.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment