Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday Blues

Woke up this morning feeling a bit down, feels like the flu bug had bitten me, hope not. Have to be up and positive, so many things had to be done, some many plans, so many that I want to do. I was stucked in the morning jam for nearly an hour today, normally I'll be in a jam for 30 minutes the most but today it was extra time. I have to keep calm as normally I get easily annoyed especially with drivers who jump queues and I was calm all the way. As usual my normal routine will be open the office, sit a few minutes and head for the some photo shoot. My shooting ground covers the seafront of Wisma Merdeka up to the wet market. Today though it was just the front of Merdeka. A short shooting today as the sun was hot and the sea front was a bit quiet. Some shoots for my seafront album though.

No comments:

Post a Comment